Autism Solutions Incorporated Forum

Autism Solutions Incorporated is a not-for-profit organisation in Western Australia. We encourage individuals and families touched by the Autism Spectrum to participate in this forum.
HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 

Sue Larkey

Go down 

PostSubject: Sue Larkey   Wed May 11, 2011 7:05 pm

From Sue Larkey's E-Newsletter

Sensory strategies can wear off, much like we can become bored with things. Also not ALL strategies and ALL sensory aids/tools work for all children. To help with this I've introduced a whole new range of sensory tools in 2011 - offering a much wider variety for you to choose from. Feedback from these new sensory tools has been great! I have made a short video, showing how the new Sensory Tools can be used.

Link to short video using Sensory Tools

For Catalogue Order Form, Recommended Resources or New Sensory Tools in an easy to read and print version click this link

If you would like me to send you a FREE Catalogue of all the Resources I have available: click here

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sue Larkey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Autism Solutions Incorporated Forum :: Getting Support :: Websites and other support groups-
Jump to: