Autism Solutions Incorporated Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Solutions Incorporated Forum

Autism Solutions Incorporated is a not-for-profit organisation in Western Australia. We encourage individuals and families touched by the Autism Spectrum to participate in this forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

important files section

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Donna

important files section Empty
PostSubject: important files section   important files section Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:52 pm

Hi Del,

I have a heap of documents that may be useful do you have a section where i can post them? Things like the disability standards of education, transition booklet for moving from primary to highschool, things like that that i have collected over the past 4 or 5 years.

So that instead of opening a massive document to find out what it is you can find out the title and download it is relevant to you?

Donna
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

important files section Empty
PostSubject: Files section   important files section Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 4:32 pm

Hi Donna,
WELCOME flower

I am not aware of any ability to have a files section on here but if you email (delma@starwon.com.au) me the files or links to other websites I will post them on the forum and with a hyper link to our AuS website.

It will be great to share any files, websites or resources anyone has found useful or interesting.

Cheers and thanks
Del
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://autismsolutionsinc.forumotion.net

important files section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Autism Solutions Incorporated Forum :: Forum suggestions - all welcome. :: Suggestions/Contact Admin.-
Jump to: