Autism Solutions Incorporated Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Solutions Incorporated Forum

Autism Solutions Incorporated is a not-for-profit organisation in Western Australia. We encourage individuals and families touched by the Autism Spectrum to participate in this forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenny

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:58 am

Hi

I'm Jenny, mum of 4, girl 14, boy 10, girl 7 and boy 21months. Our second child has AS, which was finally diagnosed at 8. Far too late for early intervention, and in fact too late for any government assistance in our small town. So we regularly traipse to Perth to see our speechie or to see the psych, or any other treatment. The only treatment we can access here is physio, which is actually quite useful as he has some strange postural things going at the moment.

Thanks for creating this forum, hopefully it will be useful and fun for all.

Jenny
Back to top Go down
Del

Del

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 8:28 am

Welcome Jenny, very nice to see you here.
Del
Smile
Back to top Go down
bellandi

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:47 pm

Hi my name is Teresa . I have a daughter aged 6 and twin boys aged 3 all have been diagnosed with Autism. I have a very busy life with its good and challenging days. I can hold my head up high and only do the best I can for my family. I have identical twin boys and am interested to hear from others with twins.
Back to top Go down
Jenny

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 5:42 am

Hi Theresa

Welcome, I hope you find this forum interesting and helpful. While the membership isn't large (yet) there are some very experienced mums here.

Jenny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi everyone   Hi everyone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Autism Solutions Incorporated Forum :: Welcome! :: Please Introduce yourself.-
Jump to: