Autism Solutions Incorporated Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Autism Solutions Incorporated Forum

Autism Solutions Incorporated is a not-for-profit organisation in Western Australia. We encourage individuals and families touched by the Autism Spectrum to participate in this forum.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"In My Shoes" Art Exhibition - 19th - 26th June

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Del

Del

"In My Shoes" Art Exhibition - 19th - 26th June Empty
PostSubject: "In My Shoes" Art Exhibition - 19th - 26th June   "In My Shoes" Art Exhibition - 19th - 26th June Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 6:35 pm

HI everyone

Autism Solutions Incorporated is delighted to announce the "In My Shoes" Art Exhibition to be held during the week 19th - 26th June at the Roundhouse, Memorial Hall, cnr of Carrington Street and Rockingham Road, Spearwood.

We are very pleased to have been successful in a recent Cultural Grant application with the City of Cockburn to assist us with this Autism Awareness Project.

School aged children on the Autism Spectrum at schools in the City of Cockburn will be invited to decorate a canvas for the exhibition. Autism Solutions Inc. volunteers will attend schools in the City of Cockburn to
coordinate the art sessions. If you haven't heard anything from your school perhaps you could approach the Principal or one of the Deputies to ask if they have been contacted by Autism Solutions Incorporated about the Art Exhibition called "In My Shoes".

We'd love to hear from anyone who would like to volunteer to assist with the sessions to produce the art. We also have other things we need help with so please let us know if you'd like to be involved.

We are also planning to auction off several pairs of canvas Hi Top shoes/boots which have been decorated and signed by prominent celebrities, artists and sports personalities. These will also be on display for the duration of the Art Exhibition. So, if you know anyone famous and that they would be prepared to decorate/sign a pair of shoes please let us know their contact details.

Thanks so much
Del
9414 5368
delma@starwon.com.au
flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
Back to top Go down

"In My Shoes" Art Exhibition - 19th - 26th June
Page 1 of 1